Automated Composite Material Cutting Solutions
The Advantage cuts what you need, when you need it. Effortless, reliable, built to last, and all at a cost you can’t refuse. That’s the advantage of doing business with
This system is equipped with the full feature-set and built-in flexibility required to successfully cut the widest range of materials. Companies rely on the Radium to be their cutting workhorse.
Take the features of the Radium and turbo charge them. The Argon is one of the fastest machines on the market. Watch profitability soar with outstanding cut-part production from a wide range of materials, all with the reliability Autometrix is known for.
Designed to pair seamlessly with our 5th generation cutting machine gantries and increase their throughput, the Catalyst conveyorized table system is capable of meeting the highest production demands for speed, accuracy, and cut-part production.
AUTOMETRIX precision cutting tables for composites provide integrated cutting solutions built for the composites clean room.
• Installation,training by Autometrix on site following installation
• PatternSmith provides an easy interface to create work orders from existing CAD files.
• Digitizing tools enable the creation of cutting projects from existing templates
• Carbon fiber beam reduces inertia and enables high speed smooth motion
• Modular design enables maintanence to be easily done minimizing downtime
• Efficient automatic nesting maximizes material utilization
• Two year warranty is the longest in the industry
• Cutting head can be outfitted with punch, printer and cutter
• Bar code or text printing available
• HMI interface provides intuitive interface for operators
• Download programs from PatternSmith via a network interface
• Renewable Lexan sheet reduces maintanence costs
• All servos include integral amplifiers eliminating a control cabinet
• Made in the USA
When investing in any capital equipment, its reliability should be one of your principle concerns. That’s why reliability is the foundational goal of our design philosophy. Our equipment has a proven track record for excellent reliability, with some of our machines running for over 20 years! We achieve this level of dependability by providing:
• Gantries with low mass and a minimum number of moving parts
• Onboard electronics that allow for minimized cabling
• A modular design that makes for easy maintenance and limited down-time
• Smooth motion that makes the cutting process easy on your machine