Biesse Advanced CNC Machines for Composites – This is a video of the Biesse Materia CL trimming a Thermoformed component performed with a 5-axis head on a gantry. It is also being used on composites.
Materia CL is a range of versatile, compact, 5-axis gantry style CNC machines designed to meet a wide variety of high-speed machining applications in relation to the milling of advanced and compound materials and special or stratified resins for mould models, thermoformed elements, unusually shaped three-dimensional elements, and components for the aeronautical sector, boats and the car industry.
All the experience and DNA of BIESSE is brought to the Advanced Materials market segment to help customers with the most effective and technological solutions.
Biesse’s key distinctive texhnology solutions include:
- 5-axis operationg unit with HSD electrospindle that supports the processing of components with complex geometries
- Air Force System, the panel edgebanding device that guarantees an uparalleled finish quality
- Twin Pusher, a patent exclusive to all Biesse beamsaws that enables optimal management of manufacturing peaks
- The Bsuite software pacage, that inables operators without specific IT skills to get the best from the Groups’s machines
- SOPHIA, the Biesse IoT platform which enables customers to access an extensive range of services to streamline and rationalise their work managament processes