WITH ANY LASERGUIDE SYSTEM, YOU WILL:
- Need fewer projectors, controllers and setup activities than with any other laser system
- Project up to 4 jobs per projector, keeping 4 teams adding value, with our Multitasking feature
- Enjoy the safest, brightest laser — the only CDRH Class II/IEC Class 2 laser in the industry
- Keep operators working on fabrication — instead of projectors — with our industry-leading reliability
Accurately guide multiple tasks anywhere in the workcell
- Best-in-class laser projection range and accuracy
- The only full selection of projectors in the industry, from long throw (up to 50 ft) to confined spaces (microLASERGUIDE)
Enhance operator efficiency and accuracy
- Multitasking system projects to 4 jobs, keeping 4 teams adding value
- Automatic alignment and continuous checks eliminate operator set-up tasks
- Automatic alignment accommodates ergonomic tool repositioning
Boost equipment productivity — and safety
- The only CDRH Class II/IEC Class 2 laser in the industry — safest available
- Fewer projectors, controllers and setup activities needed than with any other laser system
- Highly reliable projectors keep operators adding value – instead of working on the projectors
LASERGUIDE is the easiest to use, most flexible, powerful laser projection system available. Whether it is used in an aerospace or a marine application, for a composite layup or fixture location, LASERGUIDE saves time, improves accuracy and provides rapid return on investment. LASERGUIDE systems require fewer projectors, controllers, and operator setup activities than any other laser system available.
Composite Laser Templating Tools with Vision
With its easy to use and implement Software Development Kit (SDK) the application engineer is provided with a rich set of tools that allows the use of the captured images for many other applications important to the specific application. This standard system tools provides both detection of an projection of ply boundaries, FOD detection and ability to verify fiber orientation.
These tools alone have the potential to reduce operator errors in manual layup applications as well as giving the user the ability to create a video of the full manufacturing process. Coupled with JETCAM’S CrossTrack these two companies can provide unequalled part historization and material tracking. Automating the inspection process saves vast amounts of time and improves throughput.
A single seat of LASERGUIDE software provides functions that would require many seats and setups of software from other laser suppliers.
LASERGUIDE software supports unique capabilities that reduce the time, skill and effort required to accurately and efficiently manufacture parts.
Full Multitasking capabilities.
LASERGUIDE’s unique Multitasking capability enables one controller to support multiple LASERGUIDE projectors performing multiple jobs at the same time. Each individual projector displays multiple simultaneous jobs. Each job is controlled by an individual remote control.